My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Saturday 2 April 2011

Popcorn bear Mother's Day Card


Hi all, turning out to be a gorgeous sunny day here. Hopefully we get a good summer this year.. fingers crossed. I have made a start on Chloe's and Marc's Christmas cards for school - as I will have about 60 or more to do. I will concentrate on the Teachers ones a bit nearer the time I think when I find out who they will be getting.

Since all I have in my head is still Christmas it was good to make my mam's Mother's Day Card and start using some lovely spring/summer colours.

Well the card, size is A5, the stamp imaged is Popcorn bear which I have coloured in using pro-markers (unfortuntely I colours image in a while ago and cannot remember the exact ones I have used). Which I have finished with glitter on the petals of the daffodils. Background papers and paper boarder is what I have had in my stash (got kit from Create and Craft a few years ago) and finished with a flowers at the bottom and gold ribbon up the side.

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly