My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Sunday 17 April 2011

A couple of cards I made for my Niece's 18th Birthday

Hi all wow what a gorgeous day it has been. I have put the trampoline back up for Marc and Chloe - hope this gorgeous weather lasts the Easter holidays.

At the beginning of the week a special Niece was 18 and I wanted to show the cards I made.


First is a gorgeous cute bear holding a teddy stamped image (I got this free from a Magazine) which I have coloured in using pro-markers. I have just kept this simple.



The second I have used a Forever friend stamp imaged ( I thought I was actually buying the stamp when I bidded on these on ebay but turned out to be an image that what I get for not reading properly before bidding). I coloured image in with pro-markers and finished off with glitter on the shoes. The backing paper is flocking paper and I finished off with peel off ribbon, brades and flower emblishements.

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous Hilly, but my favorite has to be forever friends.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilly,

    Both card are gorgeous. Love the colours, and both images.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are great but I am a fan of forever friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. card is very pretty, cute and funny,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly