My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Saturday 2 April 2011

2 more Christmas Cards

Hi the next two cards are a couple more Christmas Cards I have made for snoflake's Christmas Card challenge (however I have fallen behind in this so I am thinking of dropping out) I have made alot of cards but because I have quite a few using the same style and image and technique I think it is unfair to submit them (as I am hoping to be selling a few more this year - fingers crossed) and also I cant seem to juggle everything in at the moment still - crafting - school run both morning and night with Chloe still being at nursery - excersie - spending time with family etc.. (not sure how some people manage - my hat goes off to those who can.

Anyhow the cards :-


the first is just a simple 6 by 6 inch card - using Forever Friends Christmas stamp coloured in using pro-markers and finished with a bit glitter and gems. (for colours of pro-markers used please see christmas topper post below thanks.)




The second is this gorgeous little girl angel which was a free digi stamp - not sure where I got it from but if anyone interested in here I can e-mail just let me know. I coloured her in using pro-markers and finished with a bit glitter on her wings.

Hopefully can get a few more cards made which are not Christmas next week ....

1 comment:

  1. You are a busy lady.Love your cards,soooo cute,great layout and colouring.Huggles xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly