My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Forever Friend Birthday Card

Hi all managed to get a couple of cards made - I have decided especially when Chloe starts full time school to devote Tuesday and Thursday to crafting days and then I can at least get a few cards made and not trying to do housework constantly feeling like I am that hampster on a wheel and not getting much of it done (especially when they return home and the house looks like a bomb has just been dropped.




Well my two have been invited to a birthday party tomorrow. So using my gorgeous new Forever Friend stamps ( from the Good Life Range) I put together this gorgeous card - nice to have some for the men for a change. i stamped my image on circle nestie die and then I coloured in using pro-markers finished off by using scalloped edged nestie background - backing papers are from The Good Life (A5 pack) and finished with peel offs.

pro-markers used:
Vanilla, poppy red, black, meadow green

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card. i love the ff bear and fab paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hilly, I like the bear you have coloured him beautifully.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly