My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Wow I am on a role


Evening all. I have managed to sort a few of my crafting stuff out and organize a couple of my boxes phew hopefully I try and not be as messey - (I hope) found alot of stuff I lost.

Well I am on a role I have managed to make another card in such a short period of time Marc and Chloe are happy to play with toys or colour in pictures while I get on and craft.

Sticking with Christmas a bit I made this card for Snoflake Christmas Card Challenge (week 2). My sister treat herself to some Lili of the Valley stamps so whilst I was there at the weekend I stamped myself a couple of her images. I love the image of this cute little girl carrying the candle.

Hopefully get another card done by end of the week ....

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card.i love the beautiful image and your colours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly