My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Friday 28 January 2011

LOTV Christmas Card


Hi well I have been a bit quiet this week in my card making hoping to try and get a couple made this afternoon. I am keeping up with my excerises with the wii fit plus and if I keep on going the way I am I be very pleased.

I have recently found the LOTV website and I am so in love with their stamps after getting that gorgeous baby stamp I also got this gorgeous teddy with cracker stamp.

This card is 6 by 6 - coloured image in using pro-markers

Teddy I used tan, and cinamon and went gently over with the blender
His hat and for Cracker I used Berry Red and finished the stars in Gold.

I used snow glitter for the white on hat and finished with a few gems and glitter.

I am entering this card in snoflakes Christmas Card Challenge on docrafts



2 comments:

  1. Pretty card, be warned though - Lili of the valley is addictive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card hun.the image is so adorable and i love your fab colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly