My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Monday 24 January 2011

Baby Card


Hi all I am doing really well with my facebook addiction and getting back into the swing of my crafting. I am really enjoying stamping at the moment I have alot of images ready just to colour in with my pro-markers. I only get a couple hours of the day at the moment,but really worth it when I can just switch off and create.

This card I have made using LOTV baby stamp which I have coloured in using pro-markers pastel pink and rose pink. I also coloured the white lace down the left hand side with the rose pink pro-marker and finished with flowers and gems.

1 comment:

  1. aw gorgeous card.the image is adorable and really pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly