Thursday, 8 April 2010
I finally been able to make a couple of cards yipeee
I managed to sit down and make a couple of cards while Marc and Chloe was playing outside on Tuesday.
By using step by step instructions from Paula Chatterton at Craft in Time -(www.craft-in-time.com) which I found in a booklet Designer Cards which I got from a magazine (I think last year) which are:-
1. Using a scoreboard, fold the A4 white card to make a C5 card blank.
2. cut a 13.5x19.5cm then attach the card panel to the front of the blank card
3. Trim three pieces of cardstock to measure 10.5x5.5cm and three pieces of either paper of cardstock to measure 10.2x5.2cm.
4. Matt and layer the panels and attach these to the card blank as shown.
5. Trim another piece of card 8x13.5cm and either paper or cardstock 7.2x13cm (if you wish you can either round off or leave as normal) matt them both together and place as shown in picture and finish as you wish.