My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Monday 26 April 2010

Card for One a Day Challenge

Hi all well after an unsuccessful day of trying to watch New Moon I managed to make a card. The one a day challenge is a great idea suggested from another Do Craft member which was to use stamps you buy but then get pushed to the back of your crafting pile. Unfortunately I am waiting for some pro-markers at the moment and therefore do not want to use some of my stamps until they arrive. I also this would be a great opportunity to also use this challenge for other we buy and also push to the bottom of our piles (decoupage and backing papers and even templates).

So I have therefore used a the Forever Friends stamps which I have coloured in with chalks and painted his hat with cosmic shimmer colour lava red.




The idea for the instep card I got from a template of another card which was bought in the Patchwork Friends from a QVC pack. The size of the card is A6.

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute. Love your lollipop thingies! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly