My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Magical wishes Tilda Card


Eveing all. I am actually loving the cold frost mornings at the moment especially when I have got the kids at school and enjoying a nice morning walk with Mitzi. I prefer this than the horrible wind and winter rain. Star gazing live is about to start so just a quick note for my card I managed to make today.

Card size is 6 by 6, backing papers are from Forever Friends which are 8 by 8 papers. Tilda image has been coloured in using pro-markers (again has been done for a while so I cannot remember of top of head which ones I have used). Then finished with pink ribbon a glittered butterfly (which I bought from ebay) and couple of flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Hilly, I like the tilda, the papers and the butterfly.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly