My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Monday 16 January 2012

Blowing Bubbles Tilda Birthday Card


Hi all as to my word I am trying to stay on track and make at least one card or craft item a day. I have just kept to basics. The card is 6 by 6 scalloped edge. Background is plain yellow covered with backing paper from stash. I have used spellbinder scalloped and plain nestie dies. My stamped image is coloured in using pro-markers and then I have finished with glitter on Tilda's wings, added a ribbon, flowers and a few gems, to complete. (I have had this image coloured in a while so I cannot remember the exact pro-markers used).

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Hilly, I like the sweet tilda and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hilly, so nice to see you again, thanks for visiting my blog today, hope you are well and keeping warm. I love your gorgeous card and beautiful colours too. Take care, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly