My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Sunday 2 October 2011

Parchment Butterfly card

Hi all - one of the teachers at Marc and Chloe's school asked me to make a birthday card for her mam's 60th birthday. This is the first I have made going to try and make a couple more today and see what she likes. She informed me her mam likes butterflies.


The card is 6 by 6 - I have backed with purple holographic card (bought from Wilkinson's - children craft section) and added glitter die cut butterfly (bought of ebay - a while ago) then finished with glitter ribbon from Hobby Craft.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful parchment work Hilly, I like the colours you have used.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card hilly.your parchment is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly