My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Saturday 8 October 2011

Forever Friends Christmas Card


Hi all what a miserable rainy day. So been enjoying myself crafting. Chloe my 4 year old, yesterday decided to cut her own hair - omg I thought I am going to see what she be like with short hair. When John took her to hairdresses he could not let them cut much of length but got them to tidy it up as best as they could. Which I am pleased just means hair tied up until it grows back into nice length again.

Well the card is Forever Friends image coloured in with pro-markers and finished off with glitter and flowers. Backing papers from papermania Festive Frolics and Fizzy Moon Festive Fun.

I am entering this card into Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Snoflake Christmas card Challenge on Docrafts

10 comments:

  1. What a precious card. Your image is adorable. I love the color scheme you have used. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hilly, I like the sweet ff bear and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...what a darlin lil card chickie! i'm so lovin those soft colors and that bear! great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Hilly, love this image and the pretty colours you've used. Take care have a great week and thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card hilly.the ff bear is adorable and i love your soft colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very sweet and I love the glitter and beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love forever friends, my hubby used to buy me these wee bears when we were dating. I haven't seen them in years!! Your card is adorable, I love his sparkly gloves. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a cutie of a card!!! Such a sweet image all dressed up for snow! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another really lovely card! Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly