My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Monday 15 August 2011

getting back into the hang of things


Hi managed to make a couple of cards but wanted to show this gorgeous stamp I bought from Lili of the Valley. Having a boy it can be sometimes hard to find the right image for him. As he liking all the Harry Potter films and lego at the moment I thought this image was really worth it. I also absolutely love magic myself.

The card is scalloped edge 6 by 6, backing card from stash which I embossed with gem flourish - I have coloured stamped image in using pro-markers then 3d onto card and finished with Happy Birthday and 2 buttons.



pro-makers used:-
Aubergine, lilic, burnt orange, gold, pearl blue, berry red, ivory, tan, and blush

this card is for sale on ebay

4 comments:

  1. super image and nicely coloured. great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card,i love the fabulous image and your colours are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fab card.Love everything about it.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really gorgeous card Hilly, I like everything about it, sorry I cant help with the facebook thing as Im not on it,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly