My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Christmas Cards

Evening all. I have had a nice day over at my mam's with my sister she is teaching me how to do some basic bracelets and keyring charms. I will be showing some pictures on here shortly (going to take a while to collect eveything I need I think) and to be honest I want Chloe to learn how to make these more as I love card making too much.

Well the cards I have made are from Kanban packs I bought last Christmas from QVC when Dawn Bibby was there. The cards are all 6 by 6.



The first (above) I have made with my son Marc. He picked out the topper and the backing paper and together we came up with this card. Background card and topper are from Dawn Bibby designs (kanban) Kit. We then finished with ribbon, gems, Christmas Hat brad and of course some glitter.



The second (above) is just a simple card backing papers from stock and the finished with gems, ribbon and peel off border around the card.

I just like to say thanks for stopping by and hopefully I get some general cards made by the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards hilly.fab colours and layouts and i love the sweet images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Hilly, I like the bears and the sweet raindeer.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly