My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Saturday 11 September 2010

Snoflake Christmas Card Challenge (docrafts)

Hi well I have managed to make a couple of cards this week. To get me back into all the crafting Christmas Cards is top of the agenda as I have alot to make for Marc and Chloe to give to their school friends. Therefore I am trying a few different techniques over the next few weeks and decide which I can make a few of (by using stamps) and being not to expensive but looking the part. I have also got the Joanna Sheen new Christmas Creations CD and I am looking forward to using the same.





Well my cards - they are both the same but of different colours. I have just recently bought a snowflake embossing folder for cuttlebug (but used on my bigshot) therefore I used this as a background and finished by using mouse stamp (cute companions I got free from a magazine after entering into competition first 100 to send got stamps and me and my sister was one of the lucky ones. I have coloured them in using pro-markers one as a pink theme and the other as a blue. finished with a snowflake which I have finished with a touch of glitter.

2 comments:

  1. 2 gorgeous cards.the image is beautiful and i love the soft colour combos :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with coops.gorgeous image and lovely soft colours.Lee x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly