My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Friday 13 August 2010

Special Days Card

Hi all with the summer hols and trying to keep two young children occupied is no easy task when not only do you try and think of ways to make the most of spending as much time together but also to try and get little ones so tired out so they go to bed which unfortunately for me without success. I am more tired than Marc and Chloe. I think known my luck it will only happen when they get to teengers will they discover what staying in bed is all about. So since today has been a horrible rainy day - I tired and managed to make a few cards.

Nothing too complicated is this gorgeous card of two little girls dressed as fairies. I finished the same with the words "Special Days" as this picture remains me of what it is like to have an older sister to take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly