My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Saturday 31 July 2010

Yet another Bookatrix Christmas Card for Snoflake Challenge

I think I am getting there nearly up to date with the challenge I think - I am going to have to try and fit in some everyday general cards or I am going to make myself fed up of Christmas when it eventually arrives on another note least there is less to do then and just hopefully enjoy the season ha ha.



Using the Glitter Girls Bookatrix Board I have managed to make the following card - the holographic card is from home bargains - you buy a pack for 79p and the white card for the last book effect is from a pack of white card I buy from Wilkinsons in the create and craft range 75 sheets for £4.00. My topper is made from a snowman stamp which I have coloured in using pro-markers and finished by glittering the snowmen. Using a peel off and a snowflake punch then finished with a gem in the centre.

I hope I am explaining how I making my cards well enough for you to be able to create similar yourselves after all that is what my blog is all about. Please let me know if you require anymore information regarding any of my cards.

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly