My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Monday 28 June 2010

Hi all what great weather at the moment

Well not doing any crafting is doing my head in I have today printed some pics and digi stamps off the computer to start getting back in the swing of things - back to using dinning room table at the moment - dinning room half done and cash has run low at moment may have to wait for the crafting table but never mind the table was good enough before and will be again. So watch this space as hopefully by wednesday I should have something posted.

On another note least we are all having glorious sunshine at the moment which I dont think I am complaining about loving being able to have some great time at the park after picking up Marc from school without the rush of getting home. Also my little girl Chloe is 3 on Saturday and you never guess what the other half has done gone out and bought birthday cards ( I am shocked and disappointed) I was so looking forward to making them but men they never think --

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly