My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Thursday 3 June 2010

Hi all - I am still about

Will what's been going on - alot of decorating in my house at the moment both Marc's, Chloe's and my bedroom - now we are doing dinning room and have a guess what my other half John is going to make me my very own crafting corner - desk everything (lucky I have my own handyman) cant wait so at moment all new crafting is on hold. I have just been cutting card and starting to make Christmas Tags - I know the summer is finally showing us it is coming and the last thing we want to think about is Christmas but if I sell as many as I did last year then who be complaining.

So hopefully in about say July at the latest I should be crafting at full speed again and I cant wait to show you all my crafting desk from time to time ---- catch up all you crafting buddies real soon xxx Hilly xxx

2 comments:

  1. Awww poor you, no craft! Never mind, at least you're getting stuff done around the house. I should take a leaf from your book actually! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're doing a spot of painting too...most of my spots are on the window! oops!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly