My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Thursday 11 March 2010

Hi

Sorry havent been on for a while - Unfortunately time is not on my side at the moment. Everytime I have decided to sit and make a few cards Marc and Chloe have decided no we want your attention instead - not long now and I have an hour to myself to get on creating when Chloe is at nursery.

Well my sister and I have decided to give ourselves little challenges. The first is we have 4 card toppers to make in two weeks (sounds simple enough) 2 general and 2 christmas. How we are using our majestic glitter girls boards as we have seemed to bought these products and then as normal we have just been placed in a draw (typical I think for us crafters to want and then bury our goodies). I have started one, I am just waiting for the glitter to dry from round the outer edge. Hopefully get one done today but that depends on how Marc and Chloe are going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly