My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Christmas Bookatrix


Hi what another glorious sunny day - I really love being a full time mam and enjoying all the lovely weather when we get it.

However on another note I made this Christmas Bookatrix card (which is available for sale - see under handmade christmas card section) I just discovered how to make these cards and what an enjoyment they are - a lot of hardwork but worth it. I used gold holographic card at the back, plain red card in the centre and finished with white card. My snowman is a print of Crafters Companion disc and then I finished with glitter all over the snowman and the words " Seasons Greetings. I have also started to make some Christmas Gift Tags (see Gift Tags for sale).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly