My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Lotv stamped image birthday card

Hi everyone hope you are all enjoying the gorgeous sun as much as I am.  Its also an excuse to sit outside to colour and craft.

So here what I made card is 6 by 6.  Backing papers are from stash.  The stamped image is ftom Lotv which I have coloured in using promarkers, butterfly is made from a sizzix die and then finished with glitter, ribbon, gems and flowers which I made using flowers punches.

This card is available to buy from ebay.

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card and the colouring is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Hilly, I like the sweet image the flowers and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous hilly.really sweet image and i love your colour combo ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly