My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Monday 7 October 2013

New baby girl card

Hi all coursework is becoming a bit more demanding just when I thought I was getting a balance but I know worth it when finished.

Well in between being a mam, work, coursework and courses I relaxed and made this new baby girl card.  The card is 6 by 6 scalloped edged.  The stamped image and wording  is from lotv and coloured in using pro-markers, backing papers from stash and finished with ribbon, flowers and gems.

Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Hilly, I like the sweet image the lace and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta have your relaxation time. Love your card its brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous hilly.stunning sweet image and i love your pretty pink colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hilly, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly