My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Friday 6 September 2013

First Christmas card of 1993

Hi all loft conversion finally finished and now I have my own little crafting area its great now I can start projects and go back whenever I want.  I have now started my Health and Social Care level 3 more studying but well need a break from time to time so going to get back to my crafting.

Well my card is 6 by 6  LOTV stamped coloured in using pro-markers which I finished with glitter poinsettias, flowers and wording again LOTV and gems.

Hope to be posting more thanks for looking and any comments you care to leave.♡♥♡

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous hilly.really sweet image and i love our colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly