My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge card

Hi all what wonderful weather we are having here at the moment up in the North East. I love dog walking when it is like this. However been on course today so in a little room is not good but cannot complain least I finish in time to get Marc and Chloe from school and enjoy a little of the nice weather. I have now entering into my first Tilda challenge. I have fallen in love with stamping and she is one of my favourite images to make cards with. I love bringing her into colour. The card is 6 by 6 which I have used backing card from stash with flowered vellum. I have coloured Tilda image with pro-markers and finished with glitter and flowers. (this is going to be one of my daughter Chloe birthday cards). challenges entered:- http://totallytilda.blogspot.co.uk/

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Hilly, I like the sweet Tilda, the colours and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card hilly.gorgeous pretty tilda and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi What a pretty creation just love your Tilda with these beautiful papers ! Love the bunting on the ribbon too ! Thank you for joining us in your first challenge with us at Totally Tilda ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love how you made the banner with the flowers and then the number, great idea, thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda with your beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilly your card is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet and pretty :)
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda and well done you for entering your first Tilda challenge, you'll be an addict like the rest of us in no time lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly