My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Magnoila Tilda Christmas Card

The other card I wanted to show you today is a Christmas Card of Magnolia Tilda. The card size is 6 by 6, backing papers are from stash. Magnolia Stamped image coloured in using promarkers, finished with flowers, ribbon and gems. What do you think of the light pink roses I have managed to make them myself. I am hoping to get some more different size flower cutters so I can manage to make more.
promarkers used:- skin: ivory, dusky pink, blush and soft peach hair: cinammon, coco and putty hat and top: pink carnation rim of hat and boots: powder blue pants: grass Candle: orange, gold, yellow and pastel yellow.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hilly, I love your roses well done you they are gorgeous.
    You asked about my boxes I send the cards in, I make them from 250gsm card using a Martha Stewart score board if you need the measurements I can send them to you, no problem. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little Christmas card....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Hilly, I like the sweet Tilda and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly