My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Forever Friends Birthday Card


Hi all I am still about - I have been busy making as I have got a few orders which I am really pleased about hopefully this is the sign of new beginnings for my cards (fingers crossed) I would love to be able and carry on and make a little something so I can stay at home a few more years with Marc and Chloe (at least until they get to back end of junior school - only time will tell).

I am having some technical issues with my laptop it lets me on some blogs but not all so apologies for not leaving comments, I think I am getting their with updates on explore etc.. but bear with me I will hopefully be up and running full speed so I can enter into alot more the challenges.

Well my card - size 6 by 6 backing papers forever friends, Forever Friends stamped image coloured in using pro-markers and then I have finished with ribbon, flowers and glittered butterfly (which I got from ebay running out now hope she still sells them).

I also want to ask a big question if someone can either e-mail or let me know by comment how do you make your own flowers - is their any particular die cutters you use to get the shape etc... thank you be most appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Hilly, I like the bear and the fab colours,
    Im keeping my fingers crossed for you
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card hilly.i love the sweet ff bear and your colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Hilly- I love the the colours. I would like to nominate you for the Versatile Blog award. Please pop over to my blog for details at
    Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly