My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Friday 20 May 2011

Forever Friends " With love" card


Well the next post today and hopefully get myself in a better routine again is a Forever Friends " With Love" card. Now having Mitzi I am off the games on facebook spending more time with the family and unfortunately activitely doing more housework (which in a way good - in another way not as all I am doing is hoovering and washing) so in my sorting out the house routine I am also starting to sort out my crafting. Moved everything upstairs so I can have all my crafting stuff in one room and also see exactly what I have and need and what I dont use so I have a lot to sort out. I am going to start listing items on ebay which will be over quiet a few months.

However I did manage to make this card a while back and have eventually got round to sitting on her and share the same with you all. Using some backing papers in my stash and nestie dies. My Forever Friends image is coloured in using pro-markers and a bit glitter on flower, and I finished the card using gems. flowers and lace ribbon.


pro-markes used
vanilla, coral and meadow green
(this card is for sale on ebay)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hilly,

    Lovely card, great image and colours
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card hilly.i love your pretty colours and the image is so sweet ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is very sweet, creative and beautiful,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly