My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Saturday 19 February 2011

Also 2 Christmas Cards

I have used the same cute bear image but in different ways. The image is from Kanban I absolutely love this image.





Firstly I embossed some pale blue vellum with snowflakes (cuttlebug snowflakes) which I used as my background paper. I then stamped the cute bear onto a square piece of card (create and craft range from Wilkinsons) which is 8 by 11 and then coloured in using pro-markers. I then back with blue holographic card (again from Wilkinsons but in the kids crafting section). Finally I finished with words "Merry Christmas" a snowflake and some blue gems.




The second card I actually cut the image out and placed in the centre of a pre-cut frame which I got in Kanban Christmas Topper pack from QVC, using 3d foam. Finished with the words "Merry Christmas" and gems.


pro-markers used: for bear tan (pastel blue on first card tummy and feet)

hat - red berry

also used glitter on the rim and pom pom on hat.

using these cards for snoflake Christmas card challenge on Docrafts

3 comments:

  1. Awww love that image.Both really gorgeous cards.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful cards, such a sweet image. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet cards! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly