My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Wednesday 5 May 2010

First time using promarkers

Well Marc has gone back to school today has a bit of a cough still other than that back to some routine. I managed to get a couple of cards made last night and thought I show you today. I have made two simple cards trying out my promarkers.

The first I have used patchworks pals stamp (on loan from my sister) which also has the extra little stamps for you to colour separate to make the 2d effect.




The second is Daisy and Dandelion stamp I bought a while ago. I love these images and I used the instep design again.




I like to thank you all for taking your time to look your comments are most welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly