My E-mail Address

Google Translate

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Forever Friends handmade Stamped Image Card


I did this card as part of a Evelyn's Forever Friends Challenge at Docrafts - you had to use an aperture card - printed paper or stamp image - glitter, ribbon and a charm.

I used blue A5 aperture card, then a stamped Forever Friends image which I made up to 3d. I coloured my image with chalk. I then placed the same on blue holographic card size 7 by 6 and then on some printed paper in the centre of the aperture. I then finished the card with glitter on the hat, a ribbon at the bottom right hand corner, and a couple of die cut balloons (which I got from e-bay at poshangels2009) and the words Happy Birthday (the balloons were instead of charm as I have not got any).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really appreciated xx big hugs xxx Hilly